Birthday Party Photographer Sydney | Party Photographer Prices Sydney
Birthday parties are now becoming extremely popular, and now the parties are becoming bigger and better than ever before. A lot of parents would go to all lengths to make it the most memorable party ever, hiring cake makers for cake tables, decorations, theming, entertainment for the kids, clowns, karaoke, jumping castles….the list goes on. Our team has seen it all, from low key to very extravagant.
It doesn’t matter how big or small the party, it deserves to be remembered for all of the effort that was put in and to document this special day in someone’s life, because it will all be gone way too quickly.
If you ever thought why would someone hire a photographer for their birthday party in Sydney or Special Event in Sydney, here’s some very good reasons why you need a party photographer.
1) You will be very busy entertaining Guests and have no time!
Have you ever hosted a party where you were the chef, the waiter, the host, the baby sitter and the person responsible for taking the photos….and because you were too stressed worrying about all those things, you forgot to take photos? I am sure you’ve had this moment before. Sharyn here, on the right was able to relax and have a great time because she hired Sydney Birthday Party Photography to take care of the memories for her son’s 21st.
2) Don’t ask your friend/Uncle Bob who has a cool/awesome/big camera to take photos for you
Sure your friend/uncle has a nice camera, so you can save some money and ask him to take photos for you? Do you really want to trouble him to take care of these precious family moments? Do you know what sort of training he has done, or how many events he has shot? Does he even know how to use the camera properly? Does he have the right equipment to do the best job possible?
It’s like DIY dental surgery, would you trust your friend who does dental work as a hobby on the weekend with you teeth?
For something this important, I would recommend hiring a professional who is experienced in party photography who can capture the moments for you. Don’t just leave it to your friend or family member to take the photos, give them the day off and allow them to enjoy themselves instead of stressing about taking photos.
3) You will have professional looking images of your birthday party of all the special moments and details
A professional photographer has the skills, knowledge and equipment to take great photos of your birthday party or special event. There is a lot going on during a party which needs to be captured. Party decorations, costumes, details, candy bar and a cake – these thing are should be photographed as well as all of the guests who have come from near and far to be there. You also need some great family photos too like the ones below, as well as all of the photos of the cake table you spent a lot of money on.
4) Peace of mind knowing your party will be remembered/cherished/savoured
Having that peace of mind will help you to relax, unwind, enjoy the party because you organised a party so you can have a good time, not to stress out about taking photos. There is more to party photography than you think! It’s a small price to pay for a lifetime of memories.
How to find the right photographer for your birthday party
Here are some ideas on how to choose the right party photographer:
1) Get someone who is a specialist at what they do – hire a party/event photographer for a party, not a portrait photographer.
2) Choose someone’s work who you like and have a look at their portfolio to see consistency in style and quality
3) Make sure they have a contract and specify exactly what you are getting – Otherwise they are not liable for anything such as not showing up, not giving you the photos afterwards or running away with you money
4) Prices, Prices, Prices. Don’t go for the cheapest option. Sure there are people who will charge next to nothing on Gumtree, but they don’t have the skills/experience/equipment. If it’s too good to be true, then it probably is. Nothing worse then getting you photos back and regretting the fact you got what you paid for….a whole load of crappy photos.
5) Ask if they are insured – Very important, because if they are not then if they hurt someone by accident with their equipment or break something, they have to be able to pay for it!
And the last but not the least- we always recommend completing every party with a stunning photo book. A photo album or photo book will make any party complete and absolutely unforgettable!
Hope this guide helps you in your search for that party photographer in Sydney.
Here’s what one of our clients said about us
I would like to thank Kevin soo much for documenting my 30th Birthday @ Studio Neon!! He managed to capture every single moment of the night! When I look back at the pictures it brings a smile to my face because it reminds me of how much fun we all had – it surely was a fabulous night and I definitely felt the love! I especially love Kev’s ability to take snaps of candid shots! It comes out so natural and effortless! Kev is such a professional, has attention to detail which is clearly evident in his photos and most importantly so easy to work with !! 🙂
Enough Said 🙂
To hire Sydney Birthday Party Photography for your next special event or birthday party, contact firstname.lastname@example.org